Assalamualaikum! Welcome to INTRUST. +8801730-592808, +8801841-592808, email@example.com
Galvanized Treatment Surface Electrical Steel Rolling Shutter Door
InTrust Galvanized Steel Roller Shutter Doors are engineered using the latest computer modelling techniques, providing a durable product for commercial and industrial applications. The galvanized steel plate is used as the material, and the material thickness is generally determined according to the area of the door opening. Curtains are assembled from roll-formed galvanized steel interlocking slats, which are individually replaceable if damaged. This feature along with the additional strength from a slat type door makes them superior to continuous sheet type doors.
Sill rolling shutter is very simple structural design, the installation takes up a minimal amount of space. The horizontal lamellas, manufactured from high-quality galvanized zinc-plated sheet profiles, are joined together by a locking joint. The lateral guide rails ensure smooth vertical movement of the scrolling shutter. Access control can be with remote control, reader sensors, ground loops, push button, key cards, digital code pads, finger readers and other devices all to suit your individual needs in the warehouse or factory.
The Technical Parameter & Product Features of Automatic Flame Resistant Rolling Shutter
- Wide door panel, large arc, strong wind resistance, door panel thickness 1.5mm. Durable has replaced ordinary door panels.
- Long service life, wind resistance; wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Open and close are always smooth, no tilting or blocking.
- A safety anti-collision device can be set at the bottom of the door(optional).When closing the door, it stops quickly to ensure the safety and exit of people and things if it approaches an obstacle, and the remote control and light control are optional. The door can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- The door has super strong steel property and strong wind resistance. It is especially suitable for large-span, large area and high standard large workshop and storehouse.
- Opening method: The quick door has a variety of manual and automatic control methods, such as electric buttons, manual drawstrings, geomagnetic induction, WiFi controlling, and etc., to meet the user’s requirements for door opening and closing methods.
- A safety anti-collision device can be set at the bottom of the door (optional).When closing the door, it stops quickly to ensure the safety and exit of people and things if it approaches an obstacle, and the remote control and light control are optional. The door can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Intelligent: Fast doors are very intelligent, only need to set the lower limit and upper limit, the fast door can be changed according to the parameters we designed after starting.
- Ventilation available. The galvanized steel slats could be perforated to offer ventilation.
- Many color available. The natural color, white, blue, green, cream, or any other RAL color by powder coating.
|Product||Galvanized Steel Roller Shutter Doors|
|Pipe Diameter & Thickness||3MM-5MM ( Customized), 75-150MM (Customized) As per Clients Requirements|
|Motor power||0.25KW-0.75KW (As per Shutter Size)|
|Power supply||1 phase 220v or 3 phase 420V, 50 HZ|
|Motor||Side motor 300kg/600kg/800kg/1000kg|
|Controller system’s||Encoder / limit switch|
|Spring Thickness||1.4MM (As per Customer Requirement)|
|Door curtain||Pvc curtain thickness 0.8mmhigh density polyester fabric|
|Opening Way||Electric/Manual/Remote control/Button/WiFi|
|Wall to wall size||The width of a single shutter door can be up to 45 meters and its height can be up to 9 meters.|
Roller shutters have many applications including doors for vans, garages, kitchens, schools, prisons and warehouses. In some parts of the world, roller shutters are subsidized by local governments. In areas that are frequently exposed to inclement weather, roller shutters are used as a method of insulation, can protect windows against hail damage, and can be made to withstand high wind. 3 Hour Fire Resistant Roller Shutters are designed for openings with fire-resistant walls where isolating or resisting the passage of fire is required. They are commonly used as part of an integrated fire prevention system in applications such as shopping centers, hospitals, aged care facilities, hazardous goods storage, warehouses, factories and office buildings.